Career Equilibrium Executive Coaching Program
Career and work-life transition coaching for working parents and managers
How do great leaders manage a successful career and sustain work-life balance? They are backed by people that know how to find and offer the best support and encouragement in all areas of their life.
Career Equilibrium is an individualised, one-to-one Executive Coaching Program designed to assist parents build a sustainable leadership career, aligned with family and wellbeing needs.
The Career Equilibrium program provides employees with the opportunity to discuss their career plans and working parent needs with their very own qualified executive career coach in a confidential and safe setting. Designed to be flexible around an individual's needs and time, the coaching service is available for up to 12 months with a Parents@Work membership, along with access to the Parents@Work Portal and Parents@Work course series.
Benefits for organisations
- Enhanced reputation and ability to attract the best talent as an employer of choice
- Increased retention of talented employees → decreased turnover and training costs
- Increased support → increased engagement → increased alignment of organisational and individual career goals
- Ongoing development of the talent pipeline
- Increased workforce participation → diversity of thought and leadership which positively enhances productivity and profitability
- Minimising legal risks of potential discrimination against carers
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes. The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back. (ICF Global Coaching Client Study, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2009)
Learn how your employees benefit from the program.
Personalised, one on one sessions with a qualified Coach
Access to online Parents@Work portal™ containing resources and tools
Career After Kids Toolkit
Work-Life Balance Review
Career and Life Planning Goal Setting Tools
The Coaching Team – the people behind the program
Our coaches are specialist human resource and career management practitioners but more importantly, they are also working parents. Between us our coaching experience covers a range of industries and markets with many of our coaches having practiced internationally.
Read our Executive Coach Profiles.
Read testimonials by working parents and managers who have used the Parents@Work Coaching Service.