Courses and events for parents and managers
The Parents@Work courses provides a network of vital support and information to assist working parents to manage work, family and caring needs. These open access class learning forums cover each life stage and career transition point an employee will experience on their working parent journey. Executive career coaches deliver the intimate, group-based workshops face-to-face or available online.
The Parents@Work courses will help your organisation:
- Improve access to caring support for all employees
- Design and manage effective, sustainable flexible working arrangements
- Meet WGEA commitments and decrease potential pregnancy and caring discrimination issues
- Build a broader, more diverse talent pool of leaders that have the support they need to advance their career as they balance work and caring demands
Each course includes a course guide filled with practical tools, activities, valuable information and further resource links.
Our courses support parents to:
- Prepare for parental leave
- Prepare for their return to work
- Negotiate flexible work arrangements
- Review and develope career and wellbeing options
- Balance work and family challenges
- Network with others
Read more about our team of coaches here.
For a snapshot of what the courses are all about watch this video.
Become a member to get access to all these courses + the parents@work Portal™ + Career Coaching + the Parent Concierge service