Professional Membership = Premium access to all services
This 12 month premium package supports your working parents to manage their working lives as professionals and parents. The additional support of one-to-one executive career coaching sessions ensures your employees have someone beside them every step of the way.
Membership to this package includes:
- All courses available in the Career After Kids Series. These 1 - 2 hour courses and forums are facilitated by our career coaches either online or face-to-face. Course guides include information, resources links and practical toolkits.
- Coaching – an executive career coach who specialises in work-life balance is assigned to each employee for dedicated one-to-one support.
- 24/7 Online Access to the parents@work Portal™
- Access anytime to the Q&A parent concierge service
How It Works
- On purchasing a membership, Parents@Work assign a professional coach to support your working parent/s through their transitional stage. Access to the parents@work Portal™ is activated and the employee is given a unique username and password.
- The Parents@Work coach will book a suitable time for the first session with the working parent
- Your employees may attend any of the Career After Kids courses anytime during the 12-month membership
- Post-program evaluation is conducted so you and your employee can assess the value and effectiveness of the support.
We also have a Standard Membership available. Both memberships are available in a customised and branded version. Whichever membership you choose for your employees you will have a complete end-to-end working parent and carer solution.