Returning to Work & Reconnecting Course
Planning and preparing at home and at work for your return
Plan and prepare for your return to work by joining our Returning to Work and Reconnecting course. This course focuses on providing essential and informative tips on how to manage the transition when returning to work. You will receive and benefit from access to activities, tools and guidance to help create a successful return to work.
- Planning for a successful return to work – the do’s, don’ts and things you should know
- Reviewing the role you will be returning to
- Negotiating flexible work arrangements
- Re-connecting and re-establishing with your network, team and clients
- Getting the family prepared for your return to work
Benefits & Learning Outcomes
This course will:
- Enable you to review and create a Return to Work & Career Plan
- Plan for your return leave with your manager and team
- Support you to create a flexible work arrangement
- Provide you with a preparation checklist and other tips and tools on staying in touch
- Provide a smoother transition back to work – at home and at work
Who is this course for?
The Returning to Work and Reconnecting course is suited to those currently on parental leave or recently returned to work. It is best attended:
- Whilst on parental leave or soon after returning to work
- After the Preparing for Parental Leave course and prior to the Managing Your Career course
Course Enrolment Details
The Returning to Work course provides you with a guidebook filled with practical tools, activities, valuable information and further resource links. It also include access to a group forum hosted by expert Career Coaches who will answer your parental leave questions. You’ll hear from other working parents on their experiences. This is offered via a live webinar. Enrol anytime. You can start your course instantly and you’ll receive your course materials and forum webinar details via email.
Other Parents@Work Courses
→ Preparing for Parental Leave & Staying in Touch
→ Managing Your Career
→ Care and Wellbeing for You and Your Family
Parents@Work courses provide a network of vital support and information to assist working parents to manage work, family and caring needs. These open access learning forums cover each life stage and career transition point an employee will experience on their working parent journey. Executive career coaches deliver the intimate, group-based workshops face-to-face or available online.
Learn more about our Executive Coaches.